Thursday, July 23, 2009

How should i wear my hair for the dance?

I'm wearing a pink dress, and i need a hairstyle. I was think straight but every other girl's gonna do that. ew. so maybe curly. problem #1 how do you curl your hair with a chi flat iron? helpp!



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

Don't curl your hair with a Chi flat iron, it takes forever and doesn't even look that good. Scrunch your hair instead. =)



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

ponytail jking



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

Pig Tails!



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

In his lap.



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

preferibley on your head



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

Wear your hair like this...



http://www.ozdoggy.com.au/uploads/21434/...



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

dances are a good time to rebel, wear it punk!



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

do what my girlfriend calls "Up-do's" it looks pretty cool



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

why dont you just go to the salon and get it done?



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

a chi flat iron is great for curling. just straighten all the way down, then hold the end in the iron and wrap the strand of hair all the way up. it makes really pretty waves and curls, my sister does it all the time.



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

Call a local salon or whomever you use to do your hair.. find out how much an up do is.. then get something sexy done.. it is not expensive , you show up with clean dry hair and they style it..



I do that for all really special occasions and I always look 100 times better then anyone who did it themselves..



Good Luck and have a blast!



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

. I think its glamous to wear your hair swept up with curls on the top or in the back of you head.



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

it depends on what type of hair structure your have



long=long curly waterfalls



short=a bob with clips



average=curved at the bottom of your hair



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

Curling ur hair would look good especially if u curl it up into like a bun where the curls stick out with a pretty clip or like teira (crown) u have to use a currling iron to curl ur ahir u can't use a flat iron



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

try wraping your hair around the iorn. or do you have a friend that has a curler you can barrow. cuz downward spirals is always cute. but you also have to think is it a more formal dance or is it more causal. updo's are always fun and look great for pictures. i hope it turns out how great.



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

i have a chi too! ok well to curl ur hair. you press it really tight on a small section of hair curl twist it in towards ur head but it should look as if ur straightening it straight then keep doing that almost as if ur making square curls. just keep it really tight but dont wrap ur hair around the straightner just keep pulling down and angling it.



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

Well, i also just had a dance and I put my hair half up and half down with my bangs in the front of my face still. It is really easy to do, all you do is use a comb and part your hair right above your ears and then leave the rest down. It will be really cute i promise!!!



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

Leave it and wavy if you can. When my hair is damp I put mouse at the bottom of my hair and work it half way up. Then blow dry it for 1 min but leave it dry the rest of the way naturally. When it is dry tease the top back and make sure you pull some hair over the teased section so you don't look like you have bed head. It looks nice but it also gets the guys going crazy. They love that just had sex look.



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

It's really easy. It's just like straightening your hair, but instead of going all straight, you will just flip out the last few inches of your hair so then your hair will flip out. Hopefully that will work out for you.



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

I think the best one is lose hair becuase most guys like just lose hair and more girls are ususally pretty than braided ones



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

Don't curl it with the Chi--it's not looped enough to make the curls. Try straightening it at the ends and leave the hair on top of your scalp full of volume. Pin into a low , sleek bun at the nape of your neck.



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

If you want to make a lasting impression, go with a classic style, not a "current fashion" style. Is your hair long enough to put up? Elegant and timeless!



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

For the dance, you should wear your hair up in a pretty bun. I really don't know where to get pictures of the bun, but just an ordinary bun on the top of your head would be fine, and if you have bangs or side bangs, leave them. Definitely NO dramatic hair changes! Maybe a tiara or a barrette or accessories!



One last thing, have fun at the dance! My email is pookiepookie285@yahoo.com



My name is Ashley or Michelle



Email Me!



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

you should wear it curly, thats my opinion. you'll be more classic and original compared to the other chicks. but using a chi flat iron will make it look weird. why not just go to a salon or borrow a good curing iron from a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment