Monday, July 27, 2009

What hair color would look good on me?

Sorry I don't post pics but I'm very pale, with some freckles, have green eyes, and a short layered cute with side bangs. (I think I'm going to grow out my hair some more). My face shape is ovalish-square, with very soft features.



I'm not going to tell you what color my hair is naturally, because you will all just say stick with it. (right now I'm brunette with blonde highlights, but I get it dyed.)



What color do you think would look best on me (not pinks and purples, brown, blonde and red), and can you find me a picture of the shade your talking about?



What hair color would look good on me?

brown, but maybe that just cuz i'm partial to brunettes, not thata extreme unnatural red-that looks tackey, but the irish red hair might be a ok choice too

No comments:

Post a Comment