Sunday, July 26, 2009

Should i use Raw hair dye from Hot Topic?

i just bought some Candy Pink demi-permanent color from Hot Topic and don't know whether to use it or not



I've never used this brand before but have used Manic Panic.



I don't want to screw my hair over



if i don't use it what other brand could i try. i want something that will last longer than Manic Panic but still be vibrant



Should i use Raw hair dye from Hot Topic?

Yeah, i've used the Purple Passion Raw hair color and i loved it. It washes out quite a bit at first, but it lasts a long time and its really bright and pretty.

2 comments:

  1. go for it. it is just as harmful as manic manic.. as in not at all. they are both veggie based stains. bout as harmful as trying to do the middle school kool aid dye

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a color that lasts longer than original Manic Panic you should try Manic Panic Amplified or Special Effects. I prefer Special Effects dye personally. I bleach my hair and them paint it on and go about my day. I leave it on as long as possible. My color never really comes out it just fades to a different color. I have used Raw color once and I found that it washed out very quickly. Everyone's hair is different and you will have to see what works best for you. Raw may waste more of your money re-uping the color. I also don't shampoo immediately after I rinse and use a good conditioner. I shampoo as little as possible with out looking nasty and use cholesterol in my hair every few weeks to help with the bleaching.


    This is a great site for examples of Special Effects color.
    http://www.amphigory.com/special_effects_hairdye.html

    ReplyDelete