Monday, July 27, 2009

Is it possible for a white girl to get a weave, then dye it?

I am a white girl with dark brown hair, but I want hot pink hair more than anything.



My mom insists that if I bleach my hair, it'll be damaged, even though I've had parts bleached before. I'm only worried about getting my roots touched up often, so I was wondering if I weave would be a good idea.



I want to get a blonde weave, as close to white as possible (human hair, of course) and I want to dye it hot pink.



I'm not sure if that'll work or not, should it?



Also, how long do weaves usually last?



When the salon people braid my hair, then sew in the weave and my hair eventually grows out, do I have to get my hair rebraided and get a new weave, or can I get them to rebraid it and use the same old weave?



Is it possible for a white girl to get a weave, then dye it?

yes, it is weaving hair into your own hair, and basically making your hair longer. Be careful tho, if you have anyhting other than naturally streight hair, your hair (that provides the foundation for the weave) may get frizzy under water, so defanatly ask before getting it one, but think about getting it somewhat permanatly streightened.



A weave would be fine, and dying it pink will be too (jeffree star and Audrey kitching do it no less than once a month!), just make sure they are done right, and don't curl. imagine your hai being perfect, and then getting into the shower just to have the top of your head frizz and the bottom still be nice.... not o good. if the tracks are tight enough that may not happen, but just ask to be sure, i dont want you getting any unexpected supprises.



Weaves cn be sewn or glued in, and it takes about 1-4 hours to do so. depending on wat type you get, and how you take care of them, the may last between 3-6 weeks or so i've heard) When re-doing them, you will have to take them out and get them re-sewn. (and you amy also have to re dye them.)



There are other typesof extentions that may be much more benificial in your situation. you may want to look into that.



If you need any more help with hair, hair color/dying or extentions please message me, i credit myself with knowing a decent ammount on the subject, and would be more than happy to help you out.



anyways, good luck, im sure it'll look great! :)



Is it possible for a white girl to get a weave, then dye it?

white girls can get weaves too.



everyones head is the same.



Is it possible for a white girl to get a weave, then dye it?

you'd have to get it rebraided with a new one, i'm pretty sure.



Is it possible for a white girl to get a weave, then dye it?

Half the girls in Hollywood are wearing weaves, so yes. As long as you don't shave your head they have something to anchor the strands to.

No comments:

Post a Comment