Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

here I've taken pics of myself over the past month, with different hair colours, which hairstyle works best for me?



pic1 (black) pic2 (tying it back) pic3 (I made it into braids) pic4 (reddish pink) pic5 (dark brown)



http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r274/...



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

I think the braids is nice.But i suggest you should braid it backwards instead of letting it fall on your face.If you dont exactly know what I'm reffering to...I'm suggesting a Romeo look...as in the guy from Honey.



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

pic 5



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

I like Pic #2



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

dark brown or black, just keep your natural color, and ty it back. I guess that would work best. you look like you're afraid or not too selfconfident. Don't be insecure, just put a smile on your face and feel confidence growing inside you.



good luck!



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

2 definitely not 1 or 5.



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

Pic 3 is great!



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

Hi ,



I PRESUME AND BELIEVE THAT YOUR PROBLEM CAN VERY EASILYBE SOLVED.PLEASE VISIT THE SITE www.haircaretips.org AND SEE THE GOOGLE ADS FOR THE COMPLETE SOLUTION.



REGARDS



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

i'll go with 1 an 5



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

none. they all look like ur a child molestor.



i say: cut your hair a little...and dye it brown so its not as 'harsh' looking



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

5



I'm chinese and I have rainbow hair? (picture)?

I like it natural, chinese hair is gorgeous, thick, glossy and so straight, why mess with it when it looks perfect in it's natural condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment