Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have short, dark, hair. Should I highlight it?

That is only part of the question, I'm afraid. I have dark brown hair and it is very short. I'd like to have blond highlights put in and then dye over those highlights pink.



Would that look completely horrible?



I have short, dark, hair. Should I highlight it?

i think that would look really cute



I have short, dark, hair. Should I highlight it?

I think it would look good.I haven't seem that yet.



I have short, dark, hair. Should I highlight it?

It'll depend how short your hair is. If it is very short, highlights will end up looking like little dots in your hair, it'll look chunky. And the pink might not hold very long, so make sure you pick a dye that's absorbent. Try Raw Color or Special Effects. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment