Sunday, July 26, 2009

What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

and could u tell me the color of my hair exactly cuz i dont really know



and please suggest any good colors that would look good on me..DONT say purple,pink, green! and please provide a link thank you=)



http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/1...



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

You are very beautiful just the way you are. I wouldn't change a thing.



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

I Like The Way Your Hair Is Already



But If You Want To Dye It



I'd Say Maybe A Lighter Brown



With Light Brown/Blonde Highlights



(y) :]



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

idk if its the picture but your skin looks bit dark



you have potential to go lighter.



But do not go overall blonde like the img i provided. Going all will make your hair standout more than your face.



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

I think your hair would be considered "carmel" colored, and I think it looks nice on you. If you decide to change it, go for some light blonde highlights.



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

I WANT YOUR HAIR!



I like it the way it is, but maybe a darker brown or something? Dont dye it ligher though, it'd look really unnatural



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

If necessary which, from the provied picture, seems not extreme: getting dark chestnut lowlights would look AMAZING with your hair color. TRUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment