Thursday, July 23, 2009

Does anyone have any tips for dying my hair blonde?

I always go to Sally's Beauty Supply, buy the dye, and do it myself, as that's MUCH cheaper than getting it done professionally. I've done all sorts of colors (different shades of reds and brown, pink, blue, purple) but the closest I've come to blonde is just have bleached streaks of it in my hair. My hair is naturally a medium brown so I assume to dye it blonde I would have to bleach it--but I've noticed bleached usually leaves my hair an unnattractive orangey-yellow that looks fake if I leave it just like that. Should I try bleaching it twice, in order to pull the orange out, or would that not work? Should I buy blonde dye to use after the bleach (I wonder if that would be able to cover the orangey tone though, however)? I really don't have $100 to drop on getting this done professionally, so any advice would be really appreciated!



Does anyone have any tips for dying my hair blonde?

you need a toner and im gettign my hair dyed in 4 days and it only costs 35 dollara dn thats witht hair cut



Does anyone have any tips for dying my hair blonde?

Go to the beauty supply store get a hair stripping kit to get all the color out of your hair and then bleach it, and then dye it blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment