Monday, July 27, 2009

What shade to use? I want to dye my blonde hair red?

I have naturally blonde hair, and blue/green eyes. My skin is really fair with a bit of pink in it, and my eyebrows are dark blonde. I want a deep shade of red, more on the auburn or burgundy side. Should I go with cool or warm tones? Any advice?



Thanks!



What shade to use? I want to dye my blonde hair red?

If you have Natural blond hair, you don't want to issue a red to your head.



Trust me... When the red fades it will either turn to an orange or a pink. Just the different levels of pigment... if you color it brown..wait about 2 days and then go with your burgundy on top. You better off to have gorgeous hair after that is done..



But because your hair is so light... I would say warm tones. Cause anything out of ordinary like bright red or pink, or purple or anything like that... even black will turn out a bit Grey and faded to an ugly color;



these will cause breakage, split ends, cause when coloring your hair is going through a burning process, it is pretty much burning the pigment to another color...



So I would recommend,that you go with a brown and then a red... cause after the red fades.. the brown will take over and the red will still show.



Good Luck!



What shade to use? I want to dye my blonde hair red?

do not die just inhance it.my daughter tried and it was dredful she hid for days til she could be normal.now she is beautiful she inhanced and now she is lovin life.think about it sad or happy.



What shade to use? I want to dye my blonde hair red?

you should dye your hair all black then put burgundy on top and leave the black on the bottom it will look nice i have my hair half and half also blonde and black



What shade to use? I want to dye my blonde hair red?

I wouldn't go as dark as that would probably go a strawberry blonde colour but if you are certain then buy an auburn colour that is designed to cover full grey ( this will be permanent) and this should be able to colour it in one step depending on how blonde you are. If you are a very pale blonde or if you are wanting a more subtle colour dye your hair a medium brown and then use a red wash/toner over the top.



What shade to use? I want to dye my blonde hair red?

The deeper the red, the more it fades. Red hair dye does not cling like other colors do. On a natural brunette, the fade is not so bad, but I would be very careful with natural blond hair. I would either go with a lighter strawberry, or have a pro do it if you really want it dark. And be prepared for a lot of upkeep to keep the color looking fresh, like using the special shampoos for color - and not washing every day if you can help it. But remember, the more often you have to renew the color, the more you will damage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment