Monday, July 27, 2009

Help, i want to dye my hair?

my hairs a medium brown



i want to dye it a dark brown color with some pink. now i dont want pink tips or pink underneath ooor a TON of pink..i need ideas of how to put the pink in..(small chunks, big chucks..etc..) help? and would that look bad?



Help, i want to dye my hair?

streaks...and try a salon or go to a small one to do it cuz they charge less...LOL



or find a nice home kit and have sum1 help u do it



Help, i want to dye my hair?

little streaks



yuo know regis hair salon has a sale going on where u can get the clip in extensions for $10 each they're little srtips and u can get pin kso you dont have to color it in streaks its hard



http://regissalons.com/ad2.cfm



Help, i want to dye my hair?

Ask Cindy Lauper.



Help, i want to dye my hair?

Please don't color your hair! You will have to continually color the roots and your natural hair color has a beautiful shine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment