Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How should I do my hair tonight?

I am wearing a very short bright orange, pink, green and purple sequined dress tonight for a pretty formal Valentines Day dance (the dress is more on the 60's mod side than traditional Feb 14 wear). I'll also be wearing pointy black pumps and probably black leggings. I have long dark chestnut hair, approximately 4 inches below my shoulder with slightly choppy full forehead bangs. So, the question is, should I wear it up or long and straight or maybe try something a bit more creative?



How should I do my hair tonight?

You can put it in a half poinytail and curl it or put it in a bun



How should I do my hair tonight?

I say u go for a retro type vibe for your hair to match your dress. Tr this.:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee_rDSvOS...



where it wiht a thin pruple or ornage or pink heeadband. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment