Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Please girls, I need some hair/beauty help?

OK I am posting a photo... (Forgive the preggy pic, it's the only current one I have!) I am trying to get advice on what may be some good hairstyles for my face shape. I am really in need some of some help!



http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/T...



Also if you have any hair color ideas, that'd be great too (I'm currently dishwater blonde with lighter blonde highlights. My skin tone is really pale with lots of pink/red undertones, blue eyes.



Thank you! I'm so bad at this and really frustrated with my lack of any style whatsoever.



Please girls, I need some hair/beauty help?

i would get it cut. it looks thin.



consider going into an auburn, brown.with a gold undertone



no darker than a level 6



i would get it cut elevated in back getting longer in front.



not a bob, but long choppy layers.



i think the blonde washes u out



Please girls, I need some hair/beauty help?

Since you have blond hair, I'm sure brown highlights would go well with your hair. Umm, Have you ever seen the movie, Carolina? It comes on WE. And in that movie there's this girl name Georgia, who's hair looks great. Its a kind of spiky layer with brown highlights. LOOks great and I'm sure it would look good on u too.



Please girls, I need some hair/beauty help?

I think you should die your hair a little darker..heck dont be afraid to got burnette becsue it would still work....pair it with some light as apoose to dark lip color always and try a hairstyle somethine like this: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/al...



Please girls, I need some hair/beauty help?

if i had ur hair i woud do a chocolate brow base colour with caramel highlights. and i would layer the hair to really shape ur face and cut it about 1 inch to enhance the layers:)



Please girls, I need some hair/beauty help?

i think that a shorter haircut would look good with your face shape. Like around your chin, and maybe you could have a bit of layers in it.



For hair color i would go with single color a light brown or maghogony color.



Please girls, I need some hair/beauty help?

First of all I want to say congrats on the baby! Also, you are really cute and pretty so I think any hairstyle will work for you. A haircut that looks good on most people is a short bob with bangs. The length that i think would look good with your face shape is just above the shoulders.[ A nice short haircut, but long enough to put in a ponytail for those times when you're in a hurry.] Mabey you should try a chesnut color with copper [reddish] and carmel [blondish] highlights. Whether oyur curl your hair in little riglets or straighten it with the ends curled in or out, it is a great and manageble haircut.



I hope I help*



Heres an example of kinda what it would look like. U might want your hair a lighter shade (and i just want u to know u are a lot cuter than the girl in the picture-



http://www.bradandkris.com/images/PostHa...

No comments:

Post a Comment