Sunday, July 26, 2009

Is it normal for there to be hair loss in eyebrows with seborrheic dermatitis?

i recently started getting seb derm on my face, mostly my forehead and eyebrow area. ive notice that above my right eye it is kind of white/pink (different color than the rest of my skin) and it appears as if a little hair along the top is missing. is this normal? is it permanent?



Is it normal for there to be hair loss in eyebrows with seborrheic dermatitis?

unfortunaetley yes it probably is i have psoriasis and sometime you can loose hair but it comes back..try not to agrvate it like pick it or scratch it....



Is it normal for there to be hair loss in eyebrows with seborrheic dermatitis?

I too got the same problem. But i went off after a month's time. For more details please visit http://hair.health2all.info

No comments:

Post a Comment