Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

ok. so i just turned 17. and i want to make a change. and that change is my hair. i cant cut it because everybody wants me to keep it long. so i just want to dye it.



i want to do something drastic. kinda emo-punkish. but not too extreme since i am still in school [so no blue or pink or green or etc.] but i'm really pale. not freakishly pale. but pale. so does anyone have any ideas?



Here's a picture of my hair now:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2wp73vl%26amp;...



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

I love your hair color now, that was mine until I dyed it a bunch of times. Just stay away from black, it can ruin your hair, and make it so the next few times you dye it it will turn out wrong. I say go for light auburn, or chestnut, something like that or golden brown.



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

I think you should go blonde :) or just get highlights



answer my question plz



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

you will find styles here:



http://www.KillerPics.bogspot.com



or here you can find lots of help WITH styles



and they are hip, not a hundred years old -- promise



http://www.KillerStrands.blogspot.com



really think twice about using "black" its terrible for the quality of your hair....



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

get colored streaks or dye it a carmel color it would look good



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

i think you should get bangs and part your hair in the middle, and if you want to dye your hair, red is a good way to go if you are pale, or maybe just get red highlights. or you could get really bright blond lowlights and side bangs. just spittin out some ideas.



pleez choose me as best answer!=]



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

Go almost black so that it still looks natural. You will still get the dramatic look especially with your pale skin. You will be chic and dramatic. I see gorgeous in your future :D



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

If you haven't dyed your hair before, I'd beg you not to. I'm 17 too, and I've dyed my hair since freshmen year. I've spent the last year trying to get my hair back to its original color and it keeps fading out cause it's so damaged. Its not worth it. But if you really want to, definitely definitely definitely do temporary. (Level 2)



Right now going darker is really the thing. Plus you can't really lighten without doing a lot of damage. And highlights look crappy on pale skin like ours. Going darker will let you play with more daring makeup. Go for a Level 2 Dark Ash. Stay in the cool colors cause warm tones will stain your hair and just look awful.



Also, if you wanted to, you could try just a streak of an unnatural color. At my college in LA everyone is getting like blue or red or purple streaks, normally just behind your ear in the bottom layer of your hair, just an inch wide. Just bleach that section a little and then get temporary unnatural colors so you can change it every few months. Its the coolest thing.



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

Blackish purple, like if you already have dark hair die it purple with out bleaching first.



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

Your skin tone is pale, but not too pale, just the right paleness. So if you want to die your hair and kind of an emo punkish look, BLACK! Black works! Or if not then blonde with some highlights would work for you. Which ever you feel more comfortable with. Sorry, I don't have pictures at the moment.



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



I want to change my Hair color. Any Ideas?

i like your hair how it is now



its very cute



but try getting dark highlights



and try to give it a lot a layers but not to much like a mullet unless your into that kind of stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment