Sunday, July 26, 2009

Help?! i need help on my hair,,?

im cutting my hair. its going to have my bangs long and the back of my hair short. im going to dye it too. but my mom wont let me dye it anything besides "natural" colors like brown, black, red , ect. that means NO pink blue purple ect. have any ideas on how i can do it?



Help?! i need help on my hair,,?

is it grey?



Help?! i need help on my hair,,?

the PARROTT look is out listen to ur mom



Help?! i need help on my hair,,?

go for a color that is darker than your hair now and it will give you a punk rocker-ish look. go for a dark red with a purple under tone. If you go to a stylist and have it done they'll know what to do. and you can always bring out the undertone of the hair with earrings and eye shadow.



Help?! i need help on my hair,,?

well first of all...pink, blue, %26amp; purple hair colors kinda freak people out a bit! Unless you are like a punk or something. Don't plan on gettin many guys with those kind of colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment