Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hazel eyes, fair skin , dark brownish red hair What colors should i stay away from and colors i shou

I have hazel eyes , dark brown hair , fair skin. I usually wear a dark trio purple for eyeshadow, black mascara only on top lash and maybelline shiny licious lip gloss a light pink. I use maybelline and rimmel london. what are the best colors to wear for makeup day and evening.



I wear pink , black , just started to wear green. I love shorts and skirts I am 5 foot 1 so something long looks crazy. navy blue.



my question Should i lay off the black. and do you think i could wear white and yellow.



Another question why in the hell did the bottom of my legs turn kinda yellow from the jergens natural glow and my face did not.



should i keep putting the lotion on and it should go away or try something else. If you need a picture of me look at my yahoo 360 page. I think that is it. one more thing i hate eyeliner it always gives me black eyes. and i use concealer nyc stick.



here is a pic



http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x238/...



Hazel eyes, fair skin , dark brownish red hair What colors should i stay away from and colors i should keep?

wow



you could like be my twin



ps. link doesnt work

No comments:

Post a Comment