Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Formal Hair Tips?

I'm going to a formal event and I am doing my hair. It is going to be up and in curls, but some of them will be flowing down on the sides. I have to wear a tiara, but I also wanted to incorporate flowers. I bought some fake babies breath and little pink flowers. What are your suggestions on where to put them? Should they be all over the tiara or spread throughout the curls? Thanks Guys!!!



Formal Hair Tips?

I'm A professional hair stylist... I would say to put the flowers all throughout. especially from the back the flowers would look stunning. I don't suggest putting them on the tiara. That would cause too much distraction from the dress, makeup and hair. everyone would be looking at the tiara. I'm a big fan of glitter. it adds to any kind of formal dress or hair or makeup. even around where they are putting up your hair. whether it be a bun or ponytail. You could circle the flowers around it. That would be great also. Good luck!



Formal Hair Tips?

I love the all-over the curls idea myself.....it never hurts to ask a professional stylist either! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment