Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dyeing my hair/style? im a guy?

So right now i have my natural medium dark dirty golden blonde(lol) its kinda short and i have it in a fo-hawk with the sides foward.



i want a new look. I cant go darker(mom wont let me i am 15). so i wanna go lighter maybe with some NATURAL redish highlights. whats a good brand and color(blonde) of home hair dye for me? highlight brand and color(red)?



i have deep blue eyes with grey crystaly streek things and i have kinda normal tanwise skin can look a lil pale, with pink under tones.



my style is kinda punk, kinda 80's, but not like WOW emo or punk. like i love a lot of teh stuff at urbanoutfiiters but i also like a lot of teh stuff at H%26amp;M and Heritage 1981.



please help



thnx



Dyeing my hair/style? im a guy?

unless your good at dying hair, you should really get it professionally done because theres the chance you mess up or you dont get the same look you want that the home kit advertises

No comments:

Post a Comment