Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stuck: warm eyes and cool skin, what hair colour to pick?

Hi there, I was wondering if you could help me as I am really stuck. Having tried to pick the right hair colour, I've gone for "warm - cool" and "seasonal" approach. And this is where it gets tricky. My natural hair colour is a very dark cool blonde, which I strongly dislike and change it to a warm golden blonde. I have warm hazel eyes, my skin undertone is pink, the overtone is yellow/golden. Thus, my colour type can be described as "cool" (based on my natural hair colour and cool skin undertone) or "warm", especially when my skin gets tanned (based on my eye colour and warm overtone). Help! I don't necessarily want to drastically change the colour but even picking the shades for highlights and lowlights has proven to be challenging.



Should I go for warm reddish/golden brown/lighter blonde shades or cool ash blonde tones?



Thank you!



Stuck: warm eyes and cool skin, what hair colour to pick?

I think you should go for golden brown (a slightly darker brown will also do), it may make you look more sensual and helps to show your hazel eyes, especially when your skin gets tanned, your whole look would be even better. just try it out if you think that it's ok.



Stuck: warm eyes and cool skin, what hair colour to pick?

Have you ever thought of a auburn, redish [ deep ] brown ?



it should bring out your eyes even more .

No comments:

Post a Comment