Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I need help BADD!! AND QUICK! Puma coat....and red hair dye?

Hi everybody! Ok so here is my HUGE problem.......I just bought a new black%26amp;pink Puma coat at Macy's. Me not thinking I wanted to look cute for my bf I found temporary hair dye. (The kind that you get at walmart during Halloween) The color was.........Red.. I wasn't thinking AGAIN. So I sprayed a little more than I should have in my hair. And I was in a rush. So I threw on a cute sweatshirt, put my coat on and walked out the f'ing door. I have hair a little lower than my shoulders and my hair was in the hood. I got out of the car and went to my bf he said "What did u do to your hair??" I was like "Oh, I just temp. dyed it" he said "take off your coat." So I did and I happend to notice out of the corner of my eye that it had gotton all inside my hood!! MY MOM IS GOING TO SHOOT MY FACE!! The hood comes off then their is a short collar thing and that is bright red and so isn't my nice new sweatshirt! How do I was it w/out it shrinking all it says on the tag is "Wash this when dirty" HELP!



I need help BADD!! AND QUICK! Puma coat....and red hair dye?

Miss, dry cleaning is the only thing, now you can listen to people off here if you want and mess it up more...tell them you need it ASAP and pay extra if you have to...ask them if it will even come out first...or maybe there is something they can put on it right on the spot if the whole coat doesn't need to be clean...



I need help BADD!! AND QUICK! Puma coat....and red hair dye?

Try Oxy Clean



I need help BADD!! AND QUICK! Puma coat....and red hair dye?

Dry clean



Its the only solution



Of course, i think you're sweatshirt might be ruined, The only thing that might save your coat is the fact that its synthetic, and probably won't take the dye, (hopefully)



At any rate take it to the drycleaners, beacause they know what they are doing

No comments:

Post a Comment