Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

http://www.abstracthiphop.com/hip-hop-ho...



how do i blow it out, and what else should i do? whenever i blow my hair out its automatically smooth, i hate that.. i wish it had more.. oomph, it used to but now it goes smooth automatically.. i wish it had the texture in that photo..



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

Use big giant rollers, you can buy them in a beauty supply store. Roll your hair while wet(not soaking wet) and preferably let it dry under a bonnet hair dryer, although this is not really necessary, its quicker. These Very large rollers will create body and curve without curls.



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

Thanks so much!!! Report It



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

mousse.



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

put some mousse in your hair and hairspray. it shold be fine when it blows out then =)



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

print out that picture and go to some hair beauty salon and show them the picture and the beauticians will do it for you.



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

ummm wen ur drying ur hair.. flip it in front and then blow dry it... gives it volume..and u can also use mousse



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

use volumizing herbal essences body envy



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

Use large rollers for body. Once rollers are removed, bend from waist and brush hair upside down. Spray lightly underneath.



Stand upright and flip head back. Lightly smooth hair into place without heavy brushing or combing and then spray the top side.



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

You know..



Have you ever had a body perm? It doesnt make your hair curly.. it just gives it body.. and Texture for sure.. you should consult with a local beauty shop and have one done.. then, you will definitly see a difference.. I have one put in once a year, and my hair is always flat and straight. But when i get one of those.. it does whatever i want it to!!



Hope this helps.



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

put mousse on wet hair and set style with rollers and dry under a hooded dryer.



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

Make sure you use a product designed to give you volume, mousses are great for this. Apply only at the roots, and when you blow dry, make sure you hold the hair away from your head/scalp but aim the blowdryer downwards. Also flipping your head over and drying your hair for a minute like this will help give it more volume.



You can also try the jumbo rollers, they give great body and wave. I personally just like blowdrying, and then using a large barreled curling iron, and only wrapping random sections around the iron, not clampingthe hair. This will give some waves also.



I hope I helped : )



How do i get my hair like this? in the photo.. help!?

Use a volumizing mousse or gel, blowdry your hair upside down, when hair is completely dry take sections of your hair and backcomb (also called ratting) them at the scalp, do all of the backcombing first then smooth the top layer of your hair over it will add body to your hair.



P.S. I seen someone's answer was to get a perm, but don't get a perm if your hair is that length because you will end up spending a lot of money for a perm that will not hold for that long, because the weight of your hair will hold it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment