Thursday, July 23, 2009

Does anyone know of a baby hair product called Nessle's (or Nestles)?

I have a 14 month old that not only has very fine, but very blonde hair that is probably about an inch to an inch 1/2 long. She looks bald, and I am getting tired of everyone confusing her for a boy when she is not decked out in pink everyday! My mom keeps telling me that she use to use something called Nessles (sp) on my hair that helped style it and also gave it a little bit of curl....but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know of it or any other product like that? Thanks.



Does anyone know of a baby hair product called Nessle's (or Nestles)?

ive heard of it, but im not sure where to get it. i i think you can get a headband with a bow, in pink or purple, or, get drool bibs that say daddys little girl or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment