Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

Here is the idea



Okay so I'm going with layers, and the bottom of each layer will be a different color



(pink, green, red, blue, orange, yellow, black, not nessesarily in that order)



and they will be close together so it will look kind of like a rainbowish thing on the bottom of my hair.



And of course, let's not forget the side bangs.



I really want opinions. ThanX a ton.



You're awesome.



:]



LuV/kOdI!



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

That would look awesome. I must see a picture of how this turns out! :D



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

i like it, very unique! go for it hun!



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

That actually sounds really cool!



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

radical idea. lol



I wish I could do that... =D



DO IT! ^_^



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

That sounds way cool! but probably dont dye your bangs. that might look weird.



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

it's a good idea, but i think it will draw a lot of attention



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

The questioin isn't options on what you should do. The question is what happens when you don't want it anymore. Do you have any idea how hard that will be to get out. You can't just color over it and make it all go away. And if you go in and get it done you will pay up the a s s for it. I am a stylist of 15 years and I am telling you if you don't want black hair to get rid of then I wouldn't do it. You might find you will have to cut your hair short.



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

okay u would look sooooooooo stupid but follow what ur heart thinks



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

That's a great ideal! I'm sure it will be really cool



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

I dont think you should realy do that because then it would make people think your gay. I think its awesome you want to do it becasue different is good but also think of what your reputation might be like AFTER you get the hair dyed.



My answer.DONT DO IT.



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

it sounds cool, but not really my thing.



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

that sounds like and awsome idea i wish i could do that myself but my parents wouldnt alow it



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

well i think it will look rainbowish at first people will think your crazy but then after a wile people will grow to know and love your hair! and lots of people will like it from the beginning i say trie it out! and even people dont like it couse it is so different tell them to shut it couse what is done os done



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

thats a really good idea....you might start a trend.



Awesome rainbowish hair idea! What do you think?

G0 F0 iT!



%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment