Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I've met someone on the net.........?

When I meet her in person, what would be a good present to get her?



Shes really into Fairies, has white and pink hair and I'm stuck for something to get her!!!



Any ideas???



I've met someone on the net.........?

By her a book on Fairies. I'm very serious they have some beautiful ones and she will love it. And remember to write a sentiment inside commemorating your first in person meeting.



I've met someone on the net.........?

some flowers would be enough



I've met someone on the net.........?

A hat!



I've met someone on the net.........?

a fairy with white and pink hair???



I've met someone on the net.........?

what about a wand



I've met someone on the net.........?

looks like you are going to meet a weirdo



I've met someone on the net.........?

get her a second hand nissan micra



I've met someone on the net.........?

You should go to Hot Topic and pick something out. Sounds liek the perfect store.



I've met someone on the net.........?

A bobble cap and new brain - sounds like shes out with the bloody fairies !



I've met someone on the net.........?

Fairy floss (candy floss) as a joke gift...with the real gift being a fairy with a pink stone. There are lots of lots of stores around that sell cute things like that!



I've met someone on the net.........?

A bouquet,with a card



I've met someone on the net.........?

Hrmm well maybe something tinkerbell



or a tshirt with tinkkerbell or PJs...



I've met someone on the net.........?

ewwwww you dont even know who she is she could be a gay man for alll you know ohh well you live and learn,who knows "she" could e what she says ,hope i dont see you on the news killed or some thin



get her a farie necklace or ring



I've met someone on the net.........?

She has white and pink hair ????? I'd get her some hair dye!!



Hope you enjoy your date !!!



I've met someone on the net.........?

something fairy related, like ... a cake, a wand, ooohhh no some wings, oh oh oh a house at the bottom garden.



I've met someone on the net.........?

what about a magic wand. or if she means "fairy" as in a poof, perhaps you should dress up like julian clary when you meet her.



I've met someone on the net.........?

get her some flowers and chocolates and maybe a teddy bear



I've met someone on the net.........?

flowers or candy would be very nice! stationery with fairies on it, a tee shirt with fairies on it, any thing with fairies on it would be very nice, maybe a key chain. Good luck



I've met someone on the net.........?

get something simple if you are meeting her for the 1st time. What if she is not the chick you thought she is. flowers would be very good, may be not red roses, perhaps pink and white once to match her hair!!!!



I've met someone on the net.........?

Get her white and pink roses



I've met someone on the net.........?

You could get her a rose wrapped in clear sparkly wrap %26amp; ribbons



You sound like a gentalman she is lucky to get to meet some one who cares to get a gift for the first date. My first date with the man I am still with, he brought me a pink rose ...I was thrilled and dried the rose and still have it. Best of luck with your date and I wish you love,light %26amp; happiness!!



I've met someone on the net.........?

ooh no its not really good, and safe to meet people on the internet have you watched the news and all, it be mulisters and stuff on their, but i guess if you really feeling her go for it be, but be real safe cause who you talking to might not be the person they say they are.but if it was me i wouldnt do it, but again its not my choice but if you dont agree with me just do me and your self a favor and take it to the head , cause even though i dont know you i would hate to hear you getting hurt our something..



I've met someone on the net.........?

some fairy dust lol



I've met someone on the net.........?

How about one of them Fairy note/address books? Or go into Ottakars/Waterstones or any other bookshops and get a book on Fairies...



Reading is great and I'm sure when she reads it at night she'll be thinking of you...



I've met someone on the net.........?

Get yourself a bodyguard - she is probably a he and a pedophile. That's what 'she/he' is talking about when 'it' says it is into fairies. Wear your chastity belt - I know, you are male - just wear it...................



I've met someone on the net.........?

~Fairy dust and Wings so she can fly inot your arms~~~%26gt; ;o}



I've met someone on the net.........?

I suggest a bunch of flowers...



I've met someone on the net.........?

I totally agree with the person who said to get her white and pink roses - although she might prefer some white and pink gerbas (I think thats how your spell it - pronounced jer-bers) which look like big daisies.



They're very "fairy like" and they'll match her hair and personality by the sounds of it. She sounds cool - my wife is very similar in nature - she sounds like a fun person who enjoys life. Buy her something to reflect her personality rather than buying her a present as such.



Also, with it being a first date, anything more than flowers might seem a bit "full on". White and pink flowers though show that you put some thought into it.



PS. Ignore the scare-mongerers...people meet others from the net every single day. Besides - with such a strong description (ie her hair style) you'll be able to spot her across a crowded room anyway. But bear in mind that she may be nervous about the whole thing, ie meeting a strange bloke....so she may have someone close by keeping an eye on you ;)



I've met someone on the net.........?

A christmas tree to stand on top of!!



I've met someone on the net.........?

I think that the "Arthur's Spiderwick's Field guide" (ISBN no: 1-416-90136-1) is amazing! It has outstanding illustrations about the Magical Creatures, which are supposed to live in Great Britain such as gargoyles, mer folk, fairies, giants, etc. It goes with the fantasy novels "The Spiderwick Chronicles", which you will find in the teenage section of the libraries, but saying that I love reading them. The Field Guide is at adult level though, and is a creative and unusual present for a first date!



Good luck! :-)



I've met someone on the net.........?

A PINK TUTU?

No comments:

Post a Comment