Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can you help me identify these My Little Ponies?

I seriously want to know what these ponies names are!



One is a white pony with violet eyes, she has pink hair and her symbol is nine (from the picture, I don't have her at my hands right now), pink flowers. The flowers look like they may have yellow on them.



The second is a orangish pony with green eyes. Her hair is a kind of red orange and her symbol is at least 4 cherries.



They are both earth ponies.



Can you help me identify these My Little Ponies?

THE SECOND PONY THE ORANGE ONE IS CALLED CHERRIES JUBILEE. THE FIRST ONE I BELIEVE IS SUNDANCE.



Can you help me identify these My Little Ponies?

There is a wonderful site that has a flawless identifier, I have identified all my ponies at this website:



http://www.kimsites.net/dreamvalley/iden...

No comments:

Post a Comment