Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Costume help!?

I'm going to be toadette for halloween. i need help with my hair. it is naturally black but it needs to be pink. If i change my hair color, it has to be temporary. Should i make toadette's pink hair out of yarn or the pink spray?



Costume help!?

I would buy a blonde wig, and dye it Pink. and then the white dots she has.



With black hair it would be a B**** to make it pink.



btw, i really love your costume idea.



Costume help!?

You should just get a wig, my friend has to have pink hair for Halloween and she's getting a wig.



Good Luck! :)



Costume help!?

Skip the spray.. too much bother and on black hair would lose the effect! I'd go for yearn.. hit a craft store and check out what other nifty stuff they have there. Also try a local drug store of the chain type %26lt; rite aid, CVS, etc%26gt; as I got a great orange dynel pageboy type wig last year for like $5.. may be even less as we get closer to Halloween and they go on sale but I'd definitely start looking there now so you know where to go when the time comes! Love the Toadette idea! Very cool!



Costume help!?

go read a book Halloween is for children

No comments:

Post a Comment