Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

My dad is goth and 27. My mom is kinda I guess. She looks just like Audrey Kitching with the pink hair and clothing. My friends think it is cool. But those are always those gay people who think my parents are weird. Okay they are not you typical parents being 27 and 26 when I am 14 but they are good parents I guess. I am a total girly girl and nothing like my parents. Do you think this is cool?



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

Yeah that is really cool!!



They are being whoever they want to be which is good.



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

you be who you wanna be!!! you don't have to be exactly like your parents. It's totally cool that you are girly and your parents are goth



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

your parents seem just fine. it's their personal style to appear that way. you don't have to be a carbon copy of them. if you like being all girly, then keep being that way. I'm sure they love you no matter what your style.



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

yah ,what super woman says good answer



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

yep



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

I think its very cool. Its great that you are being who you want to be. I hope ( and Im sure they do) totally support and love you for who you are, on the inside, not what you look like on the outside. Have a good day and remember its great to be proud of who you are!



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

no no no no no no no no no no no ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

wow, The were 12 and 13 when you were born? Anyways, I am sure they're used to the scrutiny, and you're lucky enough to have your own style, I am sure they'd support anything you wanted to do!



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

lucky!!



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

your mom was 12 when she had you? wow. well I guess my mom was pretty young to. they might be trying to make up for lost teenage years. if it really bugs you talk to them about it. be who you wanna be [:



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

okay so wait your parents are 26 and 27 years old? im confused that would mean that your mom had you when she was like 12 or 13..wtf?



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

Yeah thats cool ! =].



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

I think it sounds interesting. I don't know if I think having goth parents would be cool, persay. Not if they were my parents, anyway, lol. But they are young, so it's not so crazy. But you being a girly girl is definitely cool, even if your parents are goth, lol.



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

wow your parents were young when they had you! it doesnt matter that your parents are goths. you can be whoever you like! and as for those people who say they are wierd. Its probably just because there parents are old and boring! ignore them! there just jealous!



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

wow your parents had you young...just be yourself...and love your parents for who they are.



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

be whoever you want to be!



and they will love you no matter what since you are theyre daughter



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

Thats cool. At least your parents aren't in the normal, boring category lol.



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

im not gay but i would think your parent are weird



I have a goth dad and kinda goth mom.?

Nothing wrong with that. It is cool that your parents let you be who you want to be. And it is just as important that you let them be who they are.



sounds like fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment