Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have a question for charm school?

why is it that the girls had the same hairstyle through out the whole season when they were interviewed??



and when saaphayri got her hair cut and changed the color of her hair she still had the pink hair in her interviews...



I have a question for charm school?

they do the interviews when they are done filming. and they had to change back saphyri and leilene so they wouldnt give away the winner.



I have a question for charm school?

it was a wig in the interview. In a couple of scenes, her "new" hair was peeking out from underneath



I have a question for charm school?

maybe they like that hair style for certain occassions



I have a question for charm school?

With the hair styles and such, they have makeup people to do that for them. Also with the interviews they record them as they go along, but in reality tv you have to make it more interesting and when they put the cuts together, the interviews were placed accordingly.



I have a question for charm school?

dude i was wantin to know the same thing lastnight but i just couldnt figure it out.... may have been set up who knows?



I have a question for charm school?

you know what...i was wondering the same thing. most of em had weave in, so i know they ain't gonna be in there without getting their hair done at some point.



I have a question for charm school?

IDK I was wondering the same thing



I have a question for charm school?

It think they did that Saaphiri interview before she got her new weave. I think they did Leilene's after, because she had her shag cut.



I have a question for charm school?

I was wondering the EXACT same thing. I think Saaphyrie's "new" hair was just a bad wig.



I have a question for charm school?

I asked my wife the same thing!



Too scary.



I believe they did those 'commentaries' after the show was completed then inserted them.



I have a question for charm school?

they wanted the girls to be shown in their outfits during the interviews they do. most reality shows interview the contestants once a week for like an hour about all the stuff that happened.



if you look at leilane her hair did change between the first and last interview. you are right though saaphyri's hair did not change in the final interview. the only thing i can think is they asked her to say how she felt if she won the prize and how she felt not winning the prize. they only put in the reaction to her winning the prize.



I have a question for charm school?

The reason is because Saaphayri didn't have her hair died to her color. And so when you don't die the hair to the natural color it doesn't change. I think too they had the same hairstyles through out the show is becausee they show didn't have them do makeover's to change their hair. And they chose to keep their hair the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment