Saturday, August 1, 2009

Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

i'm naturally dark brown, but i get it highlighted. I was wondering what color would help with my paleness.. I'm so pale, thats often the first thing people notice about me. I don't want to go tanning, and don't want to be streaky, so changing my skin color isn't an option. What color should my hair be to make me look less pale?? (Only colors that come from nature, no blues, greens, or pinks.)



http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



(sorry the faces are cut out. but you can still see my skin color)..



Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

I think your hair and skin looks nice, it reminds me of Susan from Narnia. It's really beautiful. But if you really want to change it...



It depends on what your look is, and what type of person you are. For a classier, regular kind of look I'd suggest getting some brown highlights a few shades lighter, but ask for a warmer shade of brown, or a caramel colour. if you're nervous about highlights on top, get them underneath. if you're considering dying your whole hair, make sure you go for a WARMER colour, lol i can't stress it enough. a lighter brown should do it. it'll brighten and put some warmth and color into your face.



i strongly recommend this colour like rachel's:



http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us...



if you look up pictures of rachel bilson on google, you'll notice she's also pretty pale so look through some pictures of her and see which ones warm up her skin tone, try and go for a similar look.



(i know you don't want skin stuff but: some well applied bronzer can work wonders. also Dove carries a tanner that's like a regular moisturizer that slowly adds colour each day. http://www.dovepinkstarwalk.com.au/Summe...



Good luck!



Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

No problem :) Glad i could help!! Report It



Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

if you're looking for something radical, a light auburn would be nice on you....



Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

im glad you cut our ur face. lots of things can happen. anyways i would say dirty blonde or auburn



Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

honestly, i like your hair color the way it is now.. as far as maybe highlighting or layering it to soften your face, that would all depend on your face-shape as well as your eye color... here's an idea... ask a stylist or yoru hairdresser



Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

whyd u vut out the pis???



butt yea an aubuurn wud b really cute..



u dont seem that pale tho



i love ur hair btw! i wudnt change it



Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

Your current color works best with your skin tone. I think you have a beautiful complexion/hair combination.



If you go blonde (or even put highlights) Your skin will look all ruddy and blotchy and red and washed out.



Not everyone needs to be blonde and tan (usually its ugly people who have to be blonde and tan to look prettier lol) Some of the most beautiful girls have dark brown hair and light skin (think.. angelina jolie... etc)



I suggest you stay the same!



Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

hunn your not that pale



i love your hair color! i recently got my hair dyed really close to that :]



but everyone needs a change sometime so how about a light auburn brown ?



i think a light color would make you less pale looking but a darker color would make you look more pale



so yeah i think a auburn brown or light brown would be really cute =]



good luck 閳?br>Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?



I'd say shorter, straighter hair thats darker brown with light blond extensions...



Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

ur natural hair color is the prettiest! if u really want to change ur hair, u should try a different shade of higlights!



Whats a good hair color for me? (pics)?

You can dye all black and any color of streaks! Or a dirty blond. But a really cute color is like strawberry redish orange. I think. IDK what it is called but it looked really cute on one of my friend at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment