Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup

1. i have a light ta\n skin tone what colour base and what kind?



2. i have dark chocalate brown eyes what colour eywshadow for night day and special occasions?



3. i have redish pink lips what colour lipstick?



4. should i wear mascara and what colour eyeliner?



5. i have a pink tinge in my cheeks if i should wear blush what colour?



6. i have a dark chesnut brown hair with blonde and auburn highlights



8. how should i wear my hair it is eight inches long



I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup and my hair!!!

Think if he is really appreciating who you are, not what you look like. He should really think of himself as lucky to have a great girlfriend. You should just be yourself and make sure he appreciates you. But if you really just want a new look....



1. no base needed...



2. Greens, purples, and neutral colors look best on brown eyes, but make it subtle. Stay away from whites and light blue.



Night (going somewhere w/ him or friends)=A color to match your outfit. Metallics such as gold and silver or just a shimmery version of a color such as green or plum.



Day (school, weekends, etc.)= Something to match your outfit, such as light green or plum, or just another brown.



Special occasions (dates, parties, etc.)= any color of metallics but no white or light blue



3. No lipstick needed, but you can use colored lip gloss to add a nice shimmer. Make it a color like your natural lip color.



4. No blush needed. Lucky! I'm so pale...=P



5. Hair color is good.



6. Is it shoulder length? if so, have long bangs and just keep it down or put it in a half-ponytail or go to hairzing.com



I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup and my hair!!!

I think the question is where is your boyfriend's head at if he's not "impressed" with you? It's his crazy problem, he's lucky to even have you girl!



Relax, if he truly isn't impressed, he wouldn't be your boyfriend.



I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup and my hair!!!

ask him what style he prefers, that's the key. sport, classic... what does he wear himself?



I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup and my hair!!!

I suggest you not allow your self-esteem to be dictated by a man. Who cares if he's not impressed with you?



I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup and my hair!!!

you shouldnt have to impress him



I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup and my hair!!!

ask yourself if you are pretty, if you said yes then u dont need much makeup, only and goldtone eyeshadow and nude lip gloss, thats it girl.. u are not impressing him only yourself, if he sees that you dress the way u want to dress he will look at you.



I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup and my hair!!!

well just be your self i have a gf and i love her just the way she is mening she dont wear any kind of make up at all and in my eyes is perfect just the way she is and it doesnt matter what u where if he doesnt like you the way your are dressed with make up or the clothes you wear then he really doesent care that much a bout you its whats in side that counts meaning looks are nothing to me if u have a heart that all he should care about u just the way are being your self and not trying to be something he wants if he dont like it well i say just look for some one that likes /loves you for you hope this helps and god bless



I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup and my hair!!!

First you might want to ask if he likes the way you look. Just because a guy doesn't compliment you, doesn't mean he doesn't think you look good. Ask if he thinks you should wear mascara or curl your hair every now and then, that kind of think. Maybe he would just like you to try a couple things different with you looks. Ask him to compliment you when he thinks you look good so you don't have to wonder if he's impressed. If it turns out you just can't impress him, you might need a different guy.



I didn't go into detail telling you how to do your makeup because you are trying to impress him so he is better suited to tell you what he wants than I am suited to tell you what he wants.



I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup and my hair!!!

i wouldnt care because i woulde like a boy who likes the way i am with out makeup.



I have a boyfriend and he doesn't seem inpressed help me how should i dress how about my makeup and my hair!!!

you shouldn't have to try to impress your boyfriend. if he's truly in love with you then he'd already be impressed and you wouldn't be asking this question. maybe the question is does your boyfriend really apreciate you for who you are or is he just playing with your head. or maybe you're reading his feelings wrong, did he tell you he was not impressed by you? i think you should figure that out first before changing yourself for a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment