Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair color conern!?

So I have been a brunette with a touch of red my entire life.. the thing is that i want to try to go blonde. I have dark brown eyes and quite fair skin. The clothing colors that look best in me are usually greens, browns, maroons, and pinks. Black makes me look pale and blue causes the red in my hair to stick out like a sore thumb., so anyways.. do i go blonde or not?...



Hair color conern!?

No God made you the way you are.



God Bless you



Hair color conern!?

No because you will have to die it over and over again and your roots will start to turn brown once you dont keep redieing it ( it causes alot of work )



Hair color conern!?

You'll have to keep retouching your roots, and that will soon kill your hair.



I would stay your current haircolour. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment